Friday, November 15, 2013

Tidbits

Random observations:

My dirty dishes get done more often when I take time to put away the clean dishes in the dish rack.

I am more of a people pleaser than I ever realized. I hate letting people down or feeling like someone thinks less of me. I have a really hard time letting go of mistakes that make me look bad. This is a pride issue, and I've been taking it to God in prayer.

Seeing the flowers on the table that my fiance brought me is a highlight many times in a day.

I don't miss caffeinated coffee in the afternoon as much as I thought I would. Decaf Americanos do just fine for me.

I am quicker to judge than I thought I was. God help me see with your eyes and love with your love.

I feel better when I drink two glasses of water in the morning when I wake up.
 


No comments: